Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Art Week

My brother Nate is going to be an art teacher soon. He starts his student teaching this fall. He's excited, and a little apprehensive I think. For some experience, he organized a week-long art class for my little sister Brielle and a few of her friends.


He organized the class in the log cabin my dad built in our back yard. Such a fun environment to learn in! 


I think he really did enjoy preparing for the projects.


Pretty sure this paint is ten years old, it looks familiar. I think I used it when I was Brie's age.


Obviously, Brielle loved the class, and also getting her picture taken.


The girls made several different projects throughout the course of the week.


Today, when I stopped by, they were painting landscapes and sunsets. 

As you can see, my dog has no idea why she's in this picture. 
Success! They loved it. Everyone benefitted. Beautiful. Just beautiful. Look at those smiling faces! Ah! Priceless.

Good luck Nate! Just one more semester. Welcome back to elementary school!

All for now,
{dm}

6 comments:

  1. I'm loving your pictures and your blog! And their painted pictures are so great! Wow! Xo
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg! Yes, I think my brother will be a great teacher. ;) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  2. I really enjoy your blog. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, Come check it out http://cozypinkcottagethe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mercedes! I'm glad you like it. And thank you for mentioning me on your blog! I am your newest follower. :)

      Delete
  3. You have to write this things more.Right now there are a good amount of people that suffer by concerns similar to
    over weight and high excess weight presently.
    The biggest reason right behind this scenario is definitely the stressful
    life and unnatural schedule because of that they can no longer pay right attention on the health and wellbeing.
    A few of them do not have possibly period to exercise.
    For them, simplest way to remain more healthy is to begin the correct tablets.
    If you want to toward get an effective and tried pure dietary supplement, Yacon Syrup can easily carry out your requirements to much extent.
    The genuine extract of Yacon Syrup has long been utilized as an powerful slimming pill.


    Also visit my web blog; pure yacon root extract

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There. I found your weblog the usage of msn. That is an extremely well written article.

    I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to
    learn extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.



    Feel free to surf to my webpage :: chinese interpreter in china

    ReplyDelete