Friday, September 21, 2012

It's Okay...No Worries

Hello all! You might have noticed I haven't posted in a couple of days. You may be thinking: "Oh...this is awkward, she just started and she already failed..." I haven't! I'm working on a story right now that's taking me a few hours to finish. Maybe I'm putting too much time into it but I think it'll be worth it. 



Molière
“Trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit.”
― Molière

Gail Tsukiyama
“Even a snail will eventually reach its destination.”
― Gail TsukiyamaThe Street of a Thousand Blossoms

Swami Sivananda
“There is something good in all seeming failures. You are not to see that now. Time will reveal it. Be patient.”
― Swami Sivananda

William Faulkner
“And sure enough, even waiting will end...if you can just wait long enough.”
― William Faulkner
Haha. But seriously guys, hang in there. I'm also revamping my "I Will Be Going" essay, making it longer and better. It will show up in the "my work" tab soon. :)
--
Sincerely,
{dm}

No comments:

Post a Comment