Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goals

Drew, my brother-in-law, challenged me to write down all the roles and responsibilities I have, and come up with at least one thing I can do to improve in each area throughout the week, and then update my intentions every week. So, here goes nothing:

I am a: Christian - Read my Bible/devotional and spend time with the Lord everyday

Daughter - Call mom every week. Send at least 2 text messages

Sister - Call Corrine and Nate every week. Write Brielle a letter

Student - Complete all my homework on time

Athlete - Get at least 8 hours of sleep! Compete to the very best of my ability, push myself farther than I think I can go

Worker - Always do my best, be respectful/cheerful, look for ways to help without being told

Writer - Blog every day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment