Saturday, January 7, 2012

This One Life

Sometimes it's daunting to think of how fast time goes. Before I know it, I'll be twenty. Granted, that's still pretty young, but I feel as though my life is going to flash before my eyes if I don't take the time to intentionally do the things I've set my mind to.

I've come to the conclusion that the best way to begin changing the world is being faithful in the small things every day. If I don't like the person I am today, odds are I'll be the same person tomorrow unless I make deliberate choices to do something about it.

I have been given so many incredible opportunities...I can't waste them. Life is an adventure, but you have to choose to leave home, or otherwise, well, let's be honest, you won't get far. Yet, it's more about who I am than what I do that is exciting and meaningful. I see myself changing and becoming the individual I desire, but I'm still so far from her. Every day is a decision. Every day demands dedication and commitment to becoming a dearly beloved friend of God's.

No comments:

Post a Comment